A Hearing Advisor from the Hertfordshire Hearing Advisory Service continues to hold clinics here at Bennetts End Surgery.
PLEASE NOTE: the drop-in clinic now operates between 10.15 am and 12 noon!
Current plans are for the clinic dates in 2019 to be as follows:
- Wednesday, 20th March, 2019
- Wednesday, 17th April, 2019
- Wednesday, 15th May, 2019
- Wednesday, 19th June, 2019
- Wednesday, 17th July, 2019
- Wednesday, 21st August, 2019
- Wednesday, 18th September, 2019
- Wednesday, 16th October, 2019
- Wednesday, 20th November, 2019
- Wednesday, 18th December, 2019
No appointment is necessary to attend these Clinics.
Please bring your Brown Book or Hospital Number.
This is a FREE service that offers help with any hearing aid related problems including the issue of NHS hearing aid batteries, cleaning, re-tubing and replacement of open fittings.
Please note: the battery and re-tubing service is only available to NHS hearing aid patients.
The Clinic DOES NOT re-programme NHS hearing aids and DOES NOT provide hearing tests (which should be arranged via your GP for your local NHS hospital).
In adverse weather, before setting out on your journey please call 01707 324 582 or check www.hhas.org.uk to confirm that the service is running.
Hertfordshire Hearing Advisory Service